Torchlight 2: Embermage Skills & Build
Maximum Skill Points In Torchlight 2
- 100 Leveling Points
- 33 Fame Points.
This maybe a hard build to accomplish because you have to grind your way to Level 35 “ELITE” without Prismatic Bolt so you don’t waste points when you finally reach Shockbolts.
But if you make it you can have the ultimate Embermage!
But after doing some research and mathematics. this could be an elemental nightmare when soloing.
A Nightmare for the enemy! This might be the highest DPS build I have came up with so far.
Correct me if I am wrong.
Let me know your thoughts?
Embermage Build – Torchlight 2
- Hailstorm: 15 / 15
- Firestorm: 15 / 15
- Shockbolts: 15 / 15
- Elemental Boon: 5 / 15
- Death’s Bounty: 15 / 15
- Magma Mace: 8 / 15
- Atral Ally: 10 / 10
- Charge Mastery: 15 / 15 – Passive
- Elemental Attunement: 10 / 15 – Passive
- Wand Chaos: 15 / 15 – Passive
- Lighting Brand: 10 / 15 – Passive
Embermage Stats – Torchlight 2
- Strength: 80
- Dexterity: 75
- Focus: 280
- Vitality: 100
Torchlight 2 Control Set-Up With Embermage
With my mouse I can perform all attacks. Only 3 hot keys with this build.
- Left Click: Standard Attack
- Right Click: Shockbolts
- Mouse Scroll Down: Hailstorm
- Mouse Scroll Up: Firestorm
- Mouse Side Button 1: Death’s Bounty
- Mouse Side Button 2: Elemental Boon
- Mouse Scroll Button: Atral Ally / Magma’s Mace
- Number 1: Healing
- Number 2: Mana
- z: Change Weapon Set
- x: Summoning Spell
I normally use only summoning spells with my pet, so I can have constant reinforcements, but not have to take up a hot key.