Torchlight 2 Engineer Builds
Hello My TORCHLIGHT II friends,
I was introduced to Torchlight 2 from a friend after playing Diablo 3 “My First AARPG Experience”. I got hooked on Diablo 3 but quickly got bored after Inferno.
I have to say… this game has so much more replay ability.
Again, I am new to Torchlight 2 and this is my current build that I am trying to create on my first play through. I am scared that I may spend hours playing and might make a mistake.
Let me know if I am WAY OFF?
I am currently a level 30. So I have already started on creating this build… PLEASE STOP ME IF I AM DOING ANYTHING WRONG!
Engineer Build on Torchlight 2
I believe the maximum skill points for Torchlight 2 Is 133?
100 Points for Leveling
33 Point for Fame
- Flame Hammer 15 / 15
- Seismic Slam 10 / 15
- Onslaught 10 / 15
- Storm Burst 10 / 15
- Spider Mines 15 / 15
- Gun Bot 10 /15
- Sledgebot 15 / 15
- Aegis of Fate 10 / 15 – Passive
- Fire & Spark Mastery 10 / 15 - Passive
- Charge Reconstitution 8 / 10 - Passive
- Overload 10 / 15 - Passive
- Bulwark 10 / 15 - Passive
My Engineer Skill Point.
This is my goal hoping I don’t make any mistakes.
- Strength 270
- Dexterity 85
- Focus 30
- Vitality 150
I give my pet only the summoning spells so I can have constant reinforcements
Good Idea or Bad?
My Torchlight 2 Engineer Controls Set Up
Is there an easier way or am I right on the money?
This feels good but I am always open to other set-ups.
- Left Click: Standard Attack
- Right Click: Flame Hammer
- Mouse Scroll Down: Spider Mines
- Mouse Scroll Up: Gun Bot
- Mouse Side Button 1: Seismic Slam
- Mouse Side Button 2: Storm Burst
- Mouse Scroll Button: Sledgebot
- Number 1: Healing
- Number 2: Mana
- z: Change Weapon Set
- s: Onslaught
Here are my results from this build!
Video Coming Soon
I have been using this build and it is great.
When I reach a mob I simply:
- Seismic Slam - Mouse Button 1
- Standard attack to charge - Left Click
- Flame Hammer - Right Click
- Storm Burst “Only To Escape If I Am Losing Health” - Mouse Button 2
Before attacking a mob I drop 6 spider mines, my gunbot. I summon my Sledgebot once my mines and gunbot are destroyed. I completed the game without dying and normally destroyed ELITE mobs in a matter of secs. – Will show a video soon.
I would love to get some comments… maybe you can share your engineer build.
- Steam Gamertag: Rybo101
- Runic Username: RyanNelson
Feel free to add me so we can play Torchlight II online.